Unfortunately, our club photographer is unable to be at all matches. This is where you can help! If you have a digital camera, you can submit your digital photos to the club.
This is a voluntary process, so please be patient. It may take a couple of weeks for the photos to be uploaded.
If this service is abused it will be stopped immediately and only images taken by the club photographer will be uploaded.
- Take photos at the highest resolution on your camera
- Understand your camera settings and zoom features
- Be aware where the sun is sitting
- Only 2 photos can be submitted each week from each parent/photographer/email address.
- If the image is of a poor quality, it will NOT be accepted.
- If the photo is inappropriate it will NOT be accepted.
- Only on the field or game photos will be accepted
Emailing Hints and Photo Submission
- If you are emailing more than 1 photo. Attach each photo (JPG) individually to 2 seperate emails.
- The email must be "signed" by a parent i.e. Regards, John Smith, parent or guardian of John Smith Jur
- The subject area must be filled with the following, name the game i.e Under 12 round 1
- Within the email, you must confirm that you have copyright for these images and you give the club permission to upload your photo's to the South Launceston Football Club website.
- Submit your photos to the clubs email address!